March 29 (Friday) Sports Morning! Wear House Shirt, Trainers/Runners & Hat. Bring Water Bottle with a name & snack
- April 1-5th: Spring Break- No School
- April 15 (Monday)- No School, Vietnamese Holiday
- April 29th-May 1st- No school, Vietnamese Holiday
Questions to ask your child:
- What are different spelling patterns for long vowel sounds?
- What kinds of interesting words have you found to improve your writing?
- What are you most proud of about the concert? How long did you practice for? What was easy and hard?
- What was your favorite part of the field trip?
- What are different strategies for division? Show me 3 ways to divide 96 by 6.
- What style is Keith Haring famous for? What did you do to ‘try out’ his style?’
- What is 479-81? What are some ways we can figure it out?
- What was your favorite painting or style in the Van Gogh exhibition. How were the paintings organized in each slide show? What were some themes?
- What did you notice about the street art we observed? If there was a message, what might it be?
- Can you teach me how to play some multiplication games? (5’s and 10’s, Landgrab, Array Bingo, etc.) How do games help you practice, and eventually, know your facts?
- What are you working on with your reading group?
- What books are you reading? What is Ms. Jenny reading to you?
- What are do you need to improve in math? What are some things we can do to help you improve?