March 21st (Thursday), 9:00am – 10:30am – Music Concert
- March 22nd (Friday) Field Trip—Bring a packed lunch!
- April 1-5th: Spring Break- No School
- April 15 (Monday)- No School, Vietnamese Holiday
- April 29th-May 1st- No school, Vietnamese Holiday
Questions to ask your child:
- What kind of writing are you beginning to work on now? What excited you about narrative writing? What makes you nervous? What experience do you already have with it?
- How can we improve our writing? What kinds of details can we add?
- How are you preparing for the concert? What can I expect to see? What do you want me to pay special attention to?
- What did you do during Open Classrooms? What was the purpose?
- How can we ‘zoom in’ on art? What kinds of things might I notice?
- What are some of Van Gogh’s famous paintings? What did you do to ‘try out’ his style?’
- What is 731-81? What are some ways we can figure it out?
- What are some ways we can model multiplication? How can we model division? How are they related to each other? How are they connected to addition and subtraction?
- Can you teach me how to play some multiplication games? How do games help you practice, and eventually, know your facts?
- What are you working on with your reading group?
- What books are you reading? What is Ms. Jenny reading to you?
- What are do you need to improve in math? What are some things we can do to help you improve?