Important Information and Dates:
- February 4-8: No School for Tet Holiday!
- Tuesday, February 12: Field Trip (Tentative)
- Thursday, Friday, February 14 & 15: ISA testing…Sleep well, eat a big breakfast!
- March 3 (Sunday): Aquathlon (More details below)
Questions to ask your child:
- What are some different ways that people celebrate New Year? How can understanding this help us to become better global citizens?
- What kinds of choices can we make as consumers that are better for people and the environment?
- What are you working on with your reading group?
- What books are you reading? What is Ms. Jenny reading to you?
- What are some of your mental math strategies? what games can you play to practice those?
- What is an array? What is multiplication? What math activities have you done to learn about it?
- What is the difference between 3×5 and 5×3?
- What is the structure of a persuasive text? What are some things you are trying to improve upon in your writing?
- What kind of learning or practice will you do over the break?