The Grade 1 Wheels Unit will begin on October 26.
1. We request that all students bring their bikes and helmets to school on October 26
from 7:45-8:30. Please bring them to Gate 4 (see map below). Upon arrival, your child will be directed by the PE staff to the storage location where all bikes will be stored. If your child cycles to school, they can park their bicycle at Gate 5, and they will walk their bicycle to PE class each day.
2. To help us have a successful unit, please remove any training wheels and ensure the
bicycle is in working condition. Here are some places you can visit to get your bicycle
serviced or to purchase a new bicycle:
3. To help us with organization, please put a label on your child’s bike and helmet that
includes your child’s name and homeroom. For example: Matthew Magowan 1D
4. The unit will end on November 20, and all bikes can be collected on that day from
5. Make sure your child’s bike is an appropriate size.
Any questions, please contact your child’s PE teacher:
Clare Albertson (firstname.lastname@example.org) 1A and 1B
Shannon Schultz (email@example.com) 1C
Matthew Magowan (firstname.lastname@example.org) 1D
Clare, Matt and Shannon