New Arts Polo Shirts Information and FAQ
Finding formal performance wear is an annual challenge for Elementary school families. We have created a convenient and sustainable solution – Arts performance wear that can be purchased directly from the school, which can be worn year after year.
Our new Arts polo shirts are available for purchase at The Shop, located in the Sports Center foyer. We will also be selling them at Back to School night in the Center for the Arts foyer on Thursday, September 6th. The Arts polo shirts are a required purchase for all Elementary students, Discovery through Grade 5. Students may wear dark blue or black bottoms – skirts, shorts, leggings or trousers to accompany their performance shirts. Dark shoes are encouraged.
What color should I buy?
- Discovery, K1, K2, G1, G2 and G3 students will wear blue polo shirts
- G4 and G5 students will wear white polo shirts
- Please note that G5 students have the option to wear formal attire for their Music Concert instead of the white polo shirt and black pants/skirts. This option is only for G5 students.
How much do they cost?
The Arts polo shirts are 300,000 VND each.
When will my child wear this shirt?
The students will need to wear the shirts at the following occasions:
- March 14, 2019 (Grades 4 & 5 Concert)
- March 21, 2019 (Grades 2 & 3 Concert)
- May 23, 2019 (K2 & G1 Concert)
- May 30, 2019 (Discovery & K1 Concert)
At other key times, students may also be asked to wear their Arts polo shirts during other Arts events (i.e. production weeks for the Junior and Senior ES Productions, dress rehearsals, Art Shows, etc).
For more information, please contact Ms. Phuong at firstname.lastname@example.org or 098 337 0030.