EMPOWERING LEARNING FOR THE COMMUNITY BY THE COMMUNITY!
UNIS Hanoi Community Programme is a programme of activities in variety areas of cooking, movement, language, arts and culture, skill building, sports… that UNIS Hanoi offers to the wider local Hanoi community. UNIS Hanoi Community Programme has three (3) sessions in a school year:
- Autumn Session (September – November)
- Winter Session (November – February)
- Spring Session (February – May).
Our aim is to provide opportunities for learning and enrichment as well as foster a greater sense of community.
The Community Programmes Autumn Session 2018 (4 September – 17 November 2018) is now available for viewing on UNIS Hanoi Website.
All classes and workshops offered to all members of the Hanoi Community in this session include:
- Cooking: Explore Green Kitchen…
- Skill Building: Empower the leader within you: Change your thinking, transform your life…
- Arts and Culture: Coffee Tasting Experience, Street Food Tour…
- Children Activities: Book creator club, Exam stress releasing workshop…
- Swimming classes: We continue offering a wide range of swimming classes for adults and children.
- Community Adult Tennis Programme: We are committed to continue the tennis classes for adults and children. Registration is through the online registration form here. Private tennis lesson enquiries can be directed to Mr Nick Firth at: firstname.lastname@example.org
PLEASE CLICK HERE TO VIEW THE FULL 2018 AUTUMN SESSION CLASSES AND WORKSHOP
PLEASE CLICK HERE TO VIEW THE TENNIS PROGRAMME
We will open the link for registration on the UNIS Hanoi website from 08:30 on Monday, August 20, 2018 and close the registration at 17:00 on Thursday, August 23, 2018. Please click the COMMUNITY PROGRAMMES REGISTRATION FORM to register.
We look forward to your participation.
Ha Thien Ha
Community Programmes Officer