This cross community committee will be the decision makers choosing the projects for our community Impact Fundraising in 2019-2020.
The projects supporting UNIS Hanoi’s Vision, Mission and Values to help deliver the UN’s Sustainable Development Goals will be selected from the BIG IDEAS that you are poised to submit!
Watch this space for the details on how to get your ideas in front of the Committee for consideration in next week’s Tin Tuc.
We have been delighted by the community response to the Impact Fund and choosing the members of the Committee was hard, with so many excellent candidates and submissions. The decision for membership was taken after careful consideration of all the applications that were received and we are delighted to announce the following Impact Fund Committee for 2019-2020:
- Co-Chairs: Emma Silva (Director of Advancement) and Iraj de Silva (Parent)
- SCO Executive member: Chris Behr
- Parent members: Sandra Le Courtois and Gareth Harrison Poole
- Student members:
- ES: Vilma Niklasson and Student Council member TBC
- MS: Beatrice Reilly G8 and Andy Choi G8
- HS: Solene Shelley G10 and Eddie Lee G10
- Faculty members:
- ES: Christy Heitmiller
- MS & HS: Qingli Liu
- VN Staff: Han Bich Hanh and Nguyen Thi Bich Hien
- Admin member: Megan Brazil
- Board member: TBC after the Board’s 2-Day meeting in September.
- Alumni member: TBC
- Committee Coordinator: Dinh Thi An Ha
For any questions please contact the Committee Coordinator Ha Dinh and Co-Chairs Emma Silva and Iraj de Silva: firstname.lastname@example.org