REMINDERS / INFORMATION
- Please read the Who We Are parent letter to find out how you can best support your child for the upcoming unit.
- Check your child’s Take Home Folder for a small family homework this weekend. Please have your child bring in the completed homework by Tuesday, August 27.
- Library: 2C will go to the Library to exchange books every Friday.
- Home Reading will start on Monday. At first, students simply need to read 20 minutes each night.
- Parent Back to School Night – 5th September 2019. 6:00 pm to 7.30 pm. A time to learn more about the Elementary School and 2C.
- Photo Day for 2C is Friday, August 30, 10:40-11:00.
- Monday, September 2 — no school, Vietnamese National Holiday
- Next week is Week A.
QUESTIONS TO ASK YOUR CHILD
- Why is the word “yet” so powerful?
- Why do people write?
- Tell me about one story you like in 2C this week.
- Why is it good to make mistakes?
- What is a “Just Right Book”?
PHOTOS TO SHARE AND DISCUSS WITH YOUR CHILD (click on arrow to see whole album)