What a fabulous week in 2B. Ms. Hoa and I have so much enjoyed getting to know your children. We have been exploring and inquiring into our learning space and becoming a connected community.
Most families have already connected with their student’s Seesaw Portfolio which is where we will post pictures and reflections on our work. Please let me know if you need any assistance connecting with Seesaw.
Important for Monday as this is helping us to start our first unit of inquiry: Paper Bag Activity for this weekend. Check your child’s bag after school on Friday. All instructions are included in the bag. Please place objects that your child wishes to share that tell us about themselves in the bag and return to school by Monday 20th August.
Some helpful information to get the year started.
- Lunchtime: remember to send ID card with money credited to your child’s account or send a home packed lunch.
- Buses: If you child is not going home on the bus you need to contact the transport coordinator and cc me into the email.
- Hats are required during recess breaks and PE. Please send water bottles every day.
- We have a snack time in the morning inside the classroom. Please send a healthy snack that will help your child be focused and ready to learn.
- A class schedule was sent home Wednesday. Library will be on Tuesdays.
- Playdates – Please let me know if your child will not be going home the regular way. An email or handwritten note works best for me. I cannot release a child without parent prior approval to change of usual arrangements.
- Parent Back to School Night – 5th September 2019. 6:00pm to 7.30pm. A time to learn more about the Elementary School and 2B.
- Photo Day for 2B is Wednesday 28th of August.
- If you need to contact me specifically about your child, my email is firstname.lastname@example.org. During the school day I do not regularly check email; for urgent matters please contact the E.S. office email@example.com.
- Next Week is Week B on the schedule
Ms. Keri and Ms. Hoa