Welcome to Grade 1D
We have had a wonderful time getting to know each other and learning the routines of Grade 1. Here are a few pictures from our week. We started the school year with an opening Assembly with our entire school (D-12). We watched the Dragon Dance and cheered for the 2019-2020 School Year.
Our Grade 1D Class
Back Row: Chun An, Alex, Noé, Noah, Liam, Scarlett, Sophia, Ella, Eleanor, Bao Yen & Ms.Maya.
Front Row: Ms.Anna, Shih Min, Khanh, Rafael, Lily, Coco, Benjamin, Sheungha, Seojun, Minsan & Ms. Dung
Getting to Know You
We had a lot of opportunities to get to know each other these first 3 days. We played name games, explored our classroom and toured parts of the school. All of the students (and teachers too) are excited for the year ahead.
Grade 1D Time Table
This year the Elementary School is on a 10-day schedule. We have a Week A and Week B. The PE days and Library days (every Thursday) will remain the same for your child each week.
- Please email me one family photo for us to use this school year
- Birthdays-if you would like to have your child celebrate his/her birthday at school, please bring in a sweet treat in the morning and we will celebrate sometime during that school day. Please see Ms Anna if you have questions.
- ID cards are kept at school. Students do not take them home. If you need to add money to the card, you can do that online or come to school to add money manually.
- Send in a snack and water bottle for your child, daily. Please label all items (water bottles, clothing etc)
- If there are any changes to drop off/pick up or relating to absence please email myself (firstname.lastname@example.org) and cc’ Ms.Dung (email@example.com ).