Welcome to Grade 1C
We have had a wonderful time getting to know each other and learning the routines of Grade 1. Here are a few pictures from our week. We started the school year with an opening Assembly with our entire school (D-12). We watched the Dragon Dance and cheered for the 2019-2020 School Year.
Our Grade 1C Class
Getting to Know You
This week we have had the opportunity to meet new friends and tour the campus. We are all looking forward to such a wonderful year in Grade 1.
Grade 1C Time Table
This year the Elementary School is on a 10 day schedule. We have a Week A and Week B. The PE days and Library days will remain the same for your child each week.
- Birthdays-if you would like to have your child celebrate his/her birthday at school, please bring in a sweet treat in the morning and we will celebrate sometime during that school day. Please see Ms Kristen if you have questions.
- ID cards are kept at school. Students do not take them home. If you need to add money to the card, you can do that online or come to school to add money manually.
- Please email me one family photo for us to use this school year
- Send in a snack and water bottle for your child, daily
- We have a fruit snack provided by the school in the afternoon
- Please label all items (water bottles, hats, clothing etc)
- Students must wear hats at playtime