What an amazing last full week we’ve had in 1C. Thursday started with a burst of emotion with the Grade 1’s final assembly with the ECC (next year in Grade 2 the children will join the higher grades for assembly). This was followed by our fun camping day. Here’s a video showing you some highlights:
Reminders for next week:
Tuesday 13th June
- At 8.30 am we will have a fun morning in the G1 rooms where the children will be able to move between the Grade 1 classrooms and choose from a variety of activities.
- At 11 am parents are invited to join us in 1C for some farewells.
- At 11.25 we will move to the canteen for a pot-luck lunch for Grade 1 parents, teachers and students.
- At 1.15 we will have an ES Leavers’ Assembly in the Sports Centre. All parents are invited to bid farewell to the leaving students and faculty.
Wednesday 14th June
- Early dismissal at 12.00pm.