Unit Overviews: Unit of Inquiry, Math and Reading
The students have been working very hard on his/her self portrait. They each drew themselves and then had the opportunity to draw a classmate. We then reflected on the self portraits by asking the following questions:
- Tell me about your Self Portrait.
- Was it harder to draw yourself or your friend? Why?
- What do you think of your friends drawing of you? Why do you think that?
Please come into our classroom and see the amazing artist in Grade 1B.
Thank you to Kai’s mom, Kanako, for being our Room Parent this school year. We are so happy to have her guide us with the social events and activities throughout the year. Thank you, Kanako.
- Please bring a soft, small stuffed animal for your child to have at school (as a reading buddy)
- Please bring in a set of headphones for your child. These will be kept at school until the end of the school year.