Dear Middle School Parents,
We are looking forward to Parent Student Teacher Conferences starting 23 to 29 April, 2020. This is a change from the original plan at the beginning of the year. Normally, we would host our spring conferences with you, your student, and their mentor. This year we are hosting conferences with your student’s classroom teachers. We are making this switch in order to ensure that students, parents, and teachers all have a chance to celebrate, review, and set goals in order to make this year the best learning experience possible.
Due to the school campus being closed, we will hold Parent-Student-Teacher conferences online.
This is another opportunity for you as parents to meet with subject area teachers for a 10-minute session to discuss your child’s performance in the subjects as well as to ask any questions about your child’s progress at school. During conferences there will be no synchronous classes for students. Please note, students are to attend conferences because we believe it is important for students to be able to demonstrate their accomplishments and learning, particularly since we have been conducting classes via Distance Learning these last months.
Conference registration dates online through Veracross:
- Conference registration and sign-ups will open at 8:00am on Monday, April 13
- Conference registration and sign-ups will close at 5:00pm on Friday, April 17.
Instructions to register for conferences: Online instructions including written and video instructions. Please use this link: Parent Student Teacher conference signup
- Thursday April 23 from 01:00pm to 06:00pm
- Friday April 24 from 09:00am to 12:00pm
- Monday April 27 from 02:00pm to 06:00pm
- Tuesday April 28 from 02:00pm to 06:00p
- Wednesday April 29 from 09:00am to 12:00pm
Conferences with Counsellors: book via Counselling office 024 7300 4500 ext. 8513 or email directly to your child’s Counsellor as follows:
- Mr. Anwer Kamal – firstname.lastname@example.org , Ms. Sandra Flores – email@example.com
- Conferences with MS Principal or Deputy Principal: book via MS Office – firstname.lastname@example.org
After registering parents will receive their conference schedule and further instructions on how to join the online meeting spaces for teachers.
If parents/guardians experience difficulties booking conferences or need login information please contact Ms. Nhung in the Middle School Office – email@example.com
Please enjoy your conferences!