This is the time of year when our entire community is in transition. Members of our school community are either leaving, entering a new place, or being left behind. Transition impacts us all. As a school, our teachers and counselors engage our students in conversations about managing transitions with resilience and positivity.
Many of our teachers are also in transition. We are grateful to the following educators who have put their hearts and souls into creating meaningful learning experiences for our students, while contributing actively to our school values of Learning, Community and Responsibility. We know that they have touched the lives of many students and their families during their time at UNIS Hanoi.
- David Coultas (4 years of service)
- Paul Swanson (6 years of service)
- Kirk Jackson (2 years of service)
- Dragana Damljanovic (1 years of service)
- Casey Nolen Jackson (2 years of service)
- Paula Wilcox (2 years of service)
- Deborah Wells Clinton (5 years of service)
- Tanya Lee Parker (3 years of service)
- Melanie Do (9 years of service)
- Joan Hargrave (3 years of service)
These teachers have all helped our students to ‘climb their own mountains’ and for that, we are incredibly grateful. Please join me in wishing them well for their new adventures ahead as they continue to make a difference in the lives of children in other parts of the world.