Dear ES Parents,
The 2018-2019 Snack Sale Dates and Contributing Classes:
- February 18 (All Grade 4 homerooms + Grade 2c + K1c + Discovery a + Discovery b)
- May 13 (All Grade 1 + Grade 2d + K1a + K1b)
Contributing class parents in all grades 4 homerooms, 2C, K1C, Discovery A & Discovery B – What to Bring?
As a Nut and Allergy Aware campus we require all snacks to include a list of ingredients. When it is your turn to be a contributing class, we encourage that each family supports the ES Snack Sale by providing:
- 10 individually wrapped homemade snacks (the value of each treat should be at least 10,000VND)
- A labeled container/dish with your child’s class and name
- On the morning of the snack sale, please deliver the snacks BEFORE 8.10am to the designated tables in the ECC or ES Courtyard
Please note, we will not sell any Choco-pies, chips, candies, pre-packaged cookies or chocolate bars. Drinks are not encouraged as snacks.
Witness the best part of it all…
The kids faces light up when they see all the snacks available for purchase, but they love it even more when they see their parents at school! So if you’re free for 1.5 hours on the morning of an ES Snack Sale come by, hang around and help sell the snack to the kids and be part of the action!
Healthy Snacks are Important Everyday!
Need Healthy Snack Ideas? Check out these yummy websites:
Your Snack Sale Committee!