Dear ES Parents,
Contributing Classes – All Grade 1 homerooms + Grade 2 b + K2c + K2d (it’s your turn to bring a snack!)
What to bring? As a Nut and Allergy Aware campus we require all snacks to include a list of ingredients. When it is your turn to be a contributing class, we encourage that each family supports the ES Snack Sale by providing:
- 10 plastic-free homemade snacks (the value of each treat should be at least 10,000VND) – We are encouraging yummy homemade snacks this year!
- Bring your snack in a labeled container/dish with your child’s class and name
- On the morning of the snack sale, please deliver the snacks BEFORE 8.10am to the designated tables in the ECC or ES Courtyards.
- Please note, we will not sell any Choco-pies, bagged chips, candies, pre-packaged cookies, chocolate bars or sugary drinks.
Keep UNIS Plastic-Free!
In effort to reduce plastic-use in Vietnam we encourage all families to come up with creative ways to pack snacks for the snack sale!
- Popcorn in paper bags
- Cardboard packaging
- Bring your own containers to take snacks back to class!
If you have any questions, please contact the ES Snack Sale Coordinators: Haruko Dwyer, Seung Shin Lee, Yuju Moon and Naoko Murakami at email@example.com .