Thank you for supporting Book Week!
Look on your child’s Seesaw to see a video of Bookweek.
K2C will now have swimming only on Fridays. Swimming changes information can be found here.
How We Express Ourselves in K2…
If you and your child enjoy singing, dancing, playing musical instruments, storytelling, puppet shows or have any other creative, artistic special ‘talent’ you would like to perform as a special 2-3 minute performance. Please sign up here.. On any of these days/times that suits.
This is optional and a fun way for parents to be role-models of how to be risk-takers too !
This Service Learning community event is for UNIS Hanoi students, parents, faculty, staff, our service partners and the wider Hanoi community to connect with each other through fun and meaningful service activities and we hope that you will join in.
- A visit with Grade 6 students to the Tam Dao Moon Bear Sanctuary
- Keep Hanoi Clean (KHC) clean-up morning
- Games afternoon with blind students
- Games and Art activities with children from Thuy An Village and the Huong La Centre
SIGN-UP HERE to join your favourite activity
- Monday, May 13⋅8:10 – 10:05am
- Thursday, May 16,6:00 – 7:30pm
- Friday May 17th ⋅6:00 – 7:30pm
- Saturday May 18th 3:00-4:30 pm
K2 & Grade 1 Music Concert & Art ExhibitionThursday, May 23⋅9:00 – 10:00am ( more details soon)Discovery to Grade 1 Art ExhibitionMay 20 – June 1, 2019