As we fine-tune our schedule and smooth out routines here are some things to be aware of:
- Students need to bring in headphones and ideally ones with a microphone attached. This makes posting on Seesaw and listening to reading and videos much easier and more independent. You can buy them at the school shop- though as of today they are out.
- Monday is a holiday- enjoy!
- Thursday, September 5 is Back to School Night- I will post any information on the blog that Friday if you happen to miss it.
- September 12 is our Moon Festival Celebration- students are encouraged to wear an Aoi Dai, for the morning and change for PE or recess if they so choose.
- ASA’s begin on Tuesday, so please make a plan with your students about where you will pick them up.
Subscribe to Seesaw if you haven’t:
This year we are using Seesaw to share and communicate with families! Your child will post to Seesaw to share their learning. I’ll also use Seesaw to send you messages and reminders. Seesaw is private; you’ll only see posts created by your child.
Please Sign Up Now
- Click on this link: https://app.seesaw.me/s/185-069-490
- Choose your child from the list
- Create your account
- Once I approve you, you can see content from your child
After you sign up, download the free Seesaw Family app and sign in. You can also access Seesaw from a computer at https://app.seesaw.me.
Thank you for supporting your child’s learning!
P.S. If you used Seesaw last year or have more than one child using Seesaw, follow the link above, then click the ‘Sign in’ tab at the top of the screen. You do not need to create a new account.