Thank you for Geralda, Jens, Jutta, Mr.V and Dr. Barder for taking the time to share a story from their home country.
Pancakes and Maple Syrup
Ms. Kristi shared about her home country, too! We read books and made pancakes. We got to try maple syrup from the sugar bush by her house in Canada.
Check us out!
We started using comparative language to sort and group objects in our classroom.
I am learning to:
- use direct comparison to order objects by size.
- using comparative language (ie :small, smaller, big, bigger, biggest).
- connect number names and quantities up to 5.
Swimming on MONDAY
On Monday, K1 will be going to the pool to explore moving in the water.
Your child will need:
- swimming suits (no 2 piece)
- bathing cap for long hair
Wednesday will be the Walk-a-thon. We will be raising money for Blue Dragon. There is an information sheet in your child’s bag.
UN Day is tomorrow. Please pick up your child after the assembly in the classroom. Please do not take your child from the sports hall. Busses leave school at 1pm.
Have a great weekend,
Kristi and Hang