It has been a week of hard work and celebration. We look forward to continuing to celebrate our learning with you this evening. Please make your way to the Centre for the Arts, to see your informed and action orientated children, showcase their learning.
We are so proud of all their efforts and the positive change they are creating.
Feel free to share the link below so that our UNIS Global Community can watch tonight’s presentation.
Please read to find our more about next week’s book week:
Everyday of Book Week will offer special activities!
*Wednesday May 2- Wear a Word Day- students wear a word somewhere on their clothing that they identify with, have fun pronouncing or simply enjoy!
*Thursday May 3-Character costume dress up day + Parade- Buddy classes will parade together during assembly time in the Sports Center.
*Friday May 4 Pajama dress up day + bring your soft toy friend + SCO Book Sale! The class with the most donations for the book sale will get to visit the sale FIRST!
*Plus week long activities including:
- Mystery Reader: LOOK FOR digital READER SIGN UP email shared earlier.
- DEAR Time: Drop Everything And Read time- students carry a book EVERYWHERE w/ them -surprise announcements will happen over the PA.
- Book Walks throughout the ES
- Poetry Pathways throughout the ECC
- +++ AMAZING Library displays and activities
Reminders: No school on Monday May 1 and Tuesday May 2
Sunday of Service May 6
Please donate books for the Book Drive