The School Community Organisation (SCO) will hold its Annual General Meeting (AGM) on Wednesday, June 3 at 4:00pm in the B7 Community Room. In order to enter campus, parents will need to complete this health form.
This end of year meeting is an opportunity for all members of the School community to find out more about the SCO and the multiple meaningful activities they carry out throughout the academic year. There will also be highlights from cultural groups and various committees. Additionally, the SCO Treasurer will speak on the budget and financial status of the organisation.
And that’s not all! Nominations and elections to vote in next year’s SCO Executive will take place too. Everyone and anyone is welcome to step up to join this wonderful and dedicated group of volunteers.
Specific SCO roles include the following:
- SCO Communications
- SCO Treasurer
- SCO High School Representative
- SCO Middle School Representative
- SCO Upper Elementary School Representative
- SCO Lower Elementary School Representative
- Committee coordinators for: Grade 12, Swim Club, Boosters (Building Community Spirit), Book Sale, ES Snack Sale, Spring Fair, Sparkly Social
- Japanese, Korean, Vietnamese cultural representatives
- Grades 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 parent coordinators
- UES Class parent coordinators (parent coordinators for each homeroom)
- LES Class parent coordinators (parent coordinators for each homeroom)
Information about the different roles can be found here.
Please mark your calendars to join the SCO on June 3!