Dear Middle School Parents,
We are busy preparing for Middle School Trip Week and we hope you will enjoy discussing the upcoming activities with your child/ren.
An important part of our planning is ensuring your child/ren are safe and we need you to complete the following actions to ensure that we have shared agreements and expectations and that all the correct medical and emergency contact information is correct for every child.
If you have not already done it, please be sure to go into the Veracross Parent Portal this weekend and click through to Update Family Profile.
Please take few minutes to review and update the following key information:
If you need support to access the Parent Portal please contact email@example.com for help.
A. Update Household Profile
1. Family Information : Please provide us with correct email and telephone numbers. Please note that all the 11-digit-mobile-numbers in Vietnam will be converted to 10-digit-mobile-numbers on September 15, 2018 and you must check your number is correct and update it if necessary. We cannot contact you in a medical emergency if we do not have your correct contact information.
Here are the list of the first 4 numbers which will be affected by service providers:
2. Emergency Contacts Information: We must have someone who we can contact if we are not able to contact you. Please check that you have completed or updated this information for this school year.
B. Medical Profile
You must review and update your child/ren’s medical profile. Medical records are required to be updated every three years. This is where you will record:
- Allergies or conditions
- Current, Allowed and Prohibited medications
Please read carefully the list of School approved medications and inform us of any exceptions for your child/ren. The School Health Centre will follow up with you if necessary when you submit your information.
C. School Policies
You will be required to read and agree to Trip Week Permissions in order for your child to attend Trip Week:
- Permission to participate / Expectations and Behaviors
- Medical Care Authorization, Consent and Release
- Student Information about dietary requirements (NOT allergies) and sleep concerns
D. Update your child’s identity document
Your child/ren will be preparing for the Trip Week with their Middle School Mentors.
Part of this preparation will involve you working with them to submit a current copy of their passport and visa or ID card for Vietnamese nationals.
Trip week is fast approaching and this year as a Middle School, we want to secure a digital copy of your child’s passport/visa or Vietnamese ID card… no more paper! Please use the Veracross Gradebook via the Student Veracross Portal to upload the digital copy of your child’s passport/visa or Vietnamese ID card. Watch this SCREENCAST if you haven’t complete this update yet. We hope that you find the online format more convenient.
Thank you for your support.
Marc, JJ and the Middle School Team