Exploring Our Senses
On Tuesday we started our new unit with an exciting provocation exploring each sense. The children rotated through 5 activities in different classrooms where they explored sight, sound, smell, taste and touch.
Open classroom schedule
This week Mio’s Mum, Mai, was our Mystery Reader. She read The Tiger who came to Tea by Judith Kerr and the class loved it. If you would like to sign up to be a mystery reader, please add your name to this form.
Reminders for next week
- Next week will be Week B. The children are working on a Ninja Warrior unit in PE. Please insure your child comes to school in sports shoes on PE days.
- Tuesday 19 November is open classrooms. Please see the above schedule .
- December 2-12: Amazing Art Auction. More information to follow from the Arts Team.
- December 7 & 8 ES Aristocats Musical
- December 12th Winterfest
- December 14-January 5 Winter Break
- If you would like to sign up to be a mystery reader, please add your name to this form.
Thank you and have a lovely weekend.