Thank you to all the parents, who were able to come to open classrooms. We hope you enjoyed sharing in your child’s learning.
Exploring our senses.
This week we have continued exploring the world with attention to the senses we use. We have started asking questions about the things we are exploring and trying to find answers to these questions. Please talk with your child about the questions they posted on seesaw. We will explore each of these questions as a class.
On Thursday we explored popcorn using all five senses. We described the popcorn with each sense.
Today we celebrated Aya’s birthday. Aya will turn 6 tomorrow. From all your friends in K2D, Happy Birthday Aya!
Reminders for next week
- Next week will be Week A. The children are working on a Ninja Warrior unit in PE. Please insure your child comes to school in sports shoes on PE days.
- December 7 & 8 ES is Aristocats Musical performed by students in Grade 2 and 3. Tickets go on sale next Thursday in the Arts Centre
- December 12 is Winterfest. Please look out for details from the Middle School in Tin Tuc
- December 14-January 5 Winter Break
- If you would like to sign up to be a mystery reader, please add your name to this form.
Thank you and have a lovely weekend.