What a wonderful first few days we have had together as a K2B community. The children have all been really settled and have enjoyed getting to know each other.
Here are a few photos from our week and a few questions you might like to ask your child.
What did you discover in your new classroom? Do you know any of the other children’s names yet?
What did we see in the Sports Centre? What colour was the dragon?
Have you met anyone else from the other K2 classrooms? Who are the other K2 teachers?
We did our very first Seesaw post today. Please see the details below to access your child’s online portfolio.
This year we are using Seesaw to share and communicate with families! Your child will post to Seesaw to share their learning. I’ll also use Seesaw to send you messages and reminders. Seesaw is private; you’ll only see posts created by your child. If you used Seesaw last year or have more than one child using Seesaw, follow the link, then click the ‘Sign in’ tab at the top of the screen. You do not need to create a new account.
Please Sign Up Now
- Click on this link: https://app.seesaw.me/s/523-707-295
- Choose your child from the list
- Create your account
- Once I approve you, you can see content from your child
After you sign up, download the free Seesaw Family app and sign in. You can also access Seesaw from a computer at https://app.seesaw.me.
Thank you for supporting your child’s learning!
- Thurs 29th Aug- Evacuation drill practice. We will practice how to stay safe in a fire. You do not need to do anything for this. We just want to keep you informed in case your child comes home and talks about it.
- 26-30th – Photo week- K2B will have their photo taken on Friday the 30th of August. I will send another reminder closer to the time.
- Mon 2nd-Sept No school- Vietnamese National Day
Next week is Week B. Have a relaxing weekend and stay cool!