Dear K1B Parents
I hope this blog finds you all well.
This is my final Friday blog for you all. I shall certainly send some pictures of the last few days at school but this is officially me signing out on a Friday.
This week in K1B we have been talking about our year together, what we have learnt, what we enjoyed and the friends we have made. We have even spoken about what we want to be when we grow up. We visited all of the K2 classrooms to get a feel of what next year might be like and recognised that there are many connections across K1 and K2. Today the children got to experience K2 and the feedback was nothing but positive.
We met with Jaxon, Anderson and Soma on zooms and got to play with our friends who are far away. Despite the distance, we remain connected. Anderson will not be returning to UNIS and will be very missed by all his K1B friends.
- Simran’s early birthday celebration with Mum and Dad zooming in for ‘Happy Birthday’.
- Soma and Anderson on zoom, playing guess what we drew?
- Catching up with Jaxon and hearing about baby Oliver.
- Building, building, building – my engineers never tire of building.
- Assembly on zoom and playing Kahoot with the entire elementary school.
- Visiting K2 and finding out what life after K1 might be like.
- Making a memories passport.
- Last day of school. Next Wednesday at 1200 – lunch will not be provided.
- If you have any overdue library books please return them.
Here are some photographs from the week. I hope you find some time over the weekend to enjoy with your child.
With kindest regards.
Ms. M and Ms. Thu