Dear K1B Parents
It has been a super week in K1B. I am so enjoying these last few weeks with your children. It is wonderful to have been able to get back into the classroom and wrap up the year together in K1B. They are and will be forevermore my ‘Corona Kids’ and I shall always remember their flexibility, resilience and spirit.
Highlights of the week:
- Making ‘Thunder’ the dragon using a range of recycled and natural materials
- Completing our dragon eggs
- Finding connections in our names
- Having a picnic snack outside whilst enjoying the cooler weather
- Making fireworks using crayons and a hairdryer
- Making a dragon cave and mark making on the walls inside
- Taking a survey about our favourite dragon books
- Zooming with friends far and near
- Cheering on the Class of 2020 on their Grand Walk
- Arts Week
- Please return any library books that have not yet been returned to school. These will be charged for if they are not returned before the summer break.
- Move up day – FRIDAY 5TH JUNE. This will give children on campus an opportunity to experience physically moving up. This year class groupings and teachers will not be confirmed until much later in the year.
Last day of school is WEDNESDAY 10TH JUNE with an early finish of 1200 which means that lunch will not be served. It is a tradition in my classroom to celebrate with leaving ice-creams and the children are already looking forward to an ice-cream party at school from my favourite gelato bar.
Please enjoy the with your child over the weekend.
With kind regards.
Ms. M and Ms. Thu