- SWIMMING is on THURSDAYS & FRIDAY now!
- High School Graduation, Friday May 31: Early Dismissal!
- Wednesday, June 5th: Grades 2 & 3 Swim Fun!
- Tuesday, June 11 @1:15-1:45: ES Farewell Assembly
- Wednesday, June 12: Last Day of School, Early Dismissal
Questions to ask your child:
- How can you compare fractions on a number line? What are 3 different ways you can ‘see’ fractions?
- What story are you working on? Can you tell me about it? What are some important details that you will add?
- What are you reading? What is Ms. Jenny reading to you?
- What have you learned about the solar system so far? How can you remember the planet names? What research have you done so far? What questions do you have?
- How big is the solar system?
- How does night and day work? Why are there seasons?
- What is a Mars Rover?
- What math is part of planning your trip to space?
- What goals do you have for the rest of this school year?