Important Information and Dates:
- March 3 (Sunday): AQUATHLON
- March 11: No School – Teacher Work Day
March 13-14: Open Classrooms–More details to come!
March 21st (Thursday), 9:00am – 10:30am – Music Concert
Questions to ask your child:
- What are different ways to express multiplication? What is an array?
- What games and choices do you have in math this week?
- What does subject-verb agreement mean?
- What is grammar? What kinds of things does this include?
- What kinds of choices can we make as consumers that are better for people and the environment?
- How do you play Splat? Array Bingo?
- What are you working on with your reading group?
- What books are you reading? What is Ms. Jenny reading to you?
- What are do you need to improve in math? What are some things we can do to help you improve?
- What are you writing about right now?
- How are you working to become a better writer?
- What are some routines we practice in class?
Ask your child to tell you about these pictures!