Important Information and Dates:
Questions to ask your child:
- Where is Antarctica? Why is it special? What are some interesting things you learnt from Ms. Laura as she shared about her Journey?
- What are gender stereotypes? How are you stereotyped? How are others stereotyped? how does that make you feel?
- What are you hoping I will notice at Open Classrooms next week?
- How will you take action in sharing your infographic? Can I help you by sharing on my own social media pages?
- What are you doing in your specialist classes right now?
- What does subject-verb agreement mean? How is it related to plurals and tenses?
- How did your final persuasive piece turn out? What are you proud of in this genre? What do you still want to improve in writing?
- What is 436-69? What are some ways we can figure it out?
- What are some ways we can model multiplication? How can we model division? How are they related to each other? How are they connected to addition and subtraction?
- What do you think art is? What makes art ‘good’ or ‘bad.’
- What are you hoping to learn about in your unit on How We Express Ourselves through the arts?
- Can you teach me how to play Land Grab? How does that help you practice multiplication and learn about area?
- What are you working on with your reading group?
- What books are you reading? What is Ms. Jenny reading to you?
- What are do you need to improve in math? What are some things we can do to help you improve?
- What did you enjoy about the Grade 5 Inventor’s Gallery? What impressed or inspired you? What would you like to work more with?
Open Classrooms Next Week: