IB Learner Profile Awards were presented during HS Assembly on Friday 1 November. The awards recognise students who show excellence in demonstrating one aspect of the IB Learner Profile. The recipients were nominated by High School Students and UNIS Hanoi Faculty.
- Heedong Cho for being balanced (Grade 9)
- Naomi Judge for being reflective (Grade 11)
- Mai An Nguyen for being a risk-taker (Grade 10)
- Philippa Goh-Calalang for being caring (Grade 9)
- Menglin Luo for being an inquirer (Grade 12)
- Bailey Shelley for being balanced (Grade 12)