Dear High School Parents,
We are looking forward to Parent Student Teacher Conferences on April 19.
This is another opportunity for you as parents to meet with subject area teachers for a 10-minute session to discuss his/her progress in the subjects as well as to ask any questions about your child’s progress at school. During conferences there will be no classes for students in grades 9 – 11. Students in grade 12 will have their regular classes on that day. Please note, students are requested to attend conferences because we believe it is important for students to be able to demonstrate their accomplishments and learning.
Conference registration dates online through Veracross:
- Conference registration and sign-ups was opened at 8:00am on Wednesday, April 10
- Conference registration and sign-ups will close at 11:00am on Wednesday, April 17.
Instructions to register for conferences: Online instructions including written and video instructions. Please see the email attachment for instructions.
Conference dates: Friday April 19, 10:00 am to 6:00 pm.
Conferences with Counsellors: please book your appointment via Counselling office 024 7300 4500 ext. 8513 or email directly to your child’s Counsellor as follow:
- Ms. Renaud – firstname.lastname@example.org,
- Mr. Jackson – email@example.com,
- Ms. Nolen Jackson – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ms. Manfredi – email@example.com
If parents/guardians experience difficulties booking conferences or need login information please contact the High School office on 024 7300 4500 ext. 8500.
Please enjoy your conferences!