Dear High School Parents,
Following up with the opening of the Veracross Gradebook recently, we will be holding Parent Teacher Conferences on 22 and 23 November.
This is a great opportunity for you as parents to meet with subject area teachers for a 10-minute session to discuss his/her progress in the subjects as well as to ask any questions about your child’s experience at school. Please note, students are requested to attend conferences because we believe it is important for students to be able to demonstrate their accomplishments and learning. With the exception of some grade 12 Higher Level IB classes, no students have classes on these days.
If you are unable to make it to school on these days, please feel free to email teachers directly to set up a day and time for you to meet with them should you so desire. In fact, parents are welcome to email teachers and/or to meet with teachers at any time to discuss a student’s learning progress.
Conference registration dates online through Veracross:
- Conference registration and sign-ups opened on November 13 and is closing on November 18.
- Instructions to register for conferences: Online instructions including written and video instructions. Please use this link .
- Conferences will be held on Thursday, 22 November and Friday, 23 November from 10:00 – 18:00.
- Conferences with Principal and Deputy Principal: book via High School office 024 7300 4500 ext. 8500
Conferences with Counsellors: book via Counselling office 024 7300 4500 ext. 8513 or email directly to your child’s Counsellor as follow:
- Ms. Wilcox – firstname.lastname@example.org,
- Mr. Jackson – email@example.com,
- Ms. Nolen Jackson – firstname.lastname@example.org
- or Ms. Manfredi – email@example.com
If you experience any difficulty booking conferences or need login information please contact the High School office on 024 7300 4500 ext. 8500.
Please enjoy your conferences!