Together we have made it! Since Monday February 3, you have partnered with us to transform our school programme into a School of Distance Learning. You have upskilled yourself in all kinds of technology and ensured that your children have remained connected with us, with one another, and have continued learning. We are in awe of your collective courage, tenacity, creativity and commitment, and the way that you have constantly shown up for each other, for us and your children. You have lived our core VALUE of COMMUNITY, every single day.
Take a bow, please, this has been no easy feat.
Also, thank you so much to the more than 100 families who responded to our survey. We are reviewing every comment, suggestion and criticism. Please know that your feedback will ensure we are well equipped to continue providing distance learning for your children.
We would like to share with you some of the wonderful comments we have received and thank all of you who have taken the time today to thank our teachers.
- We are very grateful for the amazing efforts of the whole ES team in making this work.
- I highly appreciate all the efforts the school and the teachers are making. This is hard for everyone. Hopefully it will be over soon.
- We are just very appreciative of the care, humor, kindness, attention to detail, responsive support and smiles that our kids teachers have demonstrated over the past 8 weeks. They are superstars that deserve commendations for their dedication to our children and their learning and wellness.
- We are so grateful for this great distance learning program!
- All in all the school is doing a phenomenal job with this and everything is deeply appreciated. Sending thanks to you all.
- It is admirable how the faculty transformed the PYP into a high quality distance learning program. I am aware that the IB has strong foundations in interpersonal learning, so this challenge was obviously embraced to the largest extent possible. During the past two months, this program has provided us some sort of normalcy and above all a healthy rhythm to get through the days and weeks. My children lost their motivation for DL not once, and for this we cannot thank UNIS enough.
Thank you! Please do unplug and take advantage of this coming week to enjoy a family holiday.