The children have enjoyed a lovely first three days in K2D getting to know each other, the space and their new teachers. Please ask your child to tell you the names of some of their new friends in this photograph.
UNIS will continue using Seesaw to communicate with families! Your child will post to Seesaw to share their learning.Seesaw is private; you’ll only see posts created by your child.
Please Sign Up Now
- Click on this link: https://app.seesaw.me/s/935-976-230
- Choose your child from the list
- Create your account
- Once I approve you, you can see content from your child
After you sign up, download the free Seesaw Family app and sign in. You can also access Seesaw from a computer at https://app.seesaw.me.
If you used Seesaw last year or have more than one child using Seesaw, follow the link above, then click the ‘Sign in’ tab at the top of the screen. You do not need to create a new account.
This week we celebrated 2 birthdays in K2D. Happy Birthday to Misol and Happy Birthday to Jinghao!
- Next Week is Week B
- Wednesday 28 August K2D class photograph day
- Thursday 29 August practice fire drill
- Monday 2 September Vietnamese National Day (no school)
- Thursday 5 September Back to school night (more details to come)
I am delighted to be your child’s teacher this year. Please don’t hesitate to contact me firstname.lastname@example.org or Ms Diep email@example.com if you have questions or concerns.
Have a lovely weekend.