Make Winter your active season by joining the UNIS Hanoi Community Programme!
The Community Programme Winter Session 2019 (November 25 – February 29) is now available for viewing on the UNIS Hanoi Website.
In this session, we continue to offer a wide-range of classes, workshops and activity options designed for both adults and students of all ages. Please carefully read the highlight information about the Winter Session 2019 as below:
ADULT AND CHILDREN SKILLS CLASSES AND WORKSHOPS OFFERED:
Classes for the Community by the Community! Offerings are open to wider Hanoi community and range from cooking classes to fun science and language classes! Available options for both adults and children.
Check out all the interesting and new courses in this session:
- Skill Building: Kickboxing, Cardboard Challenge.…
- Movement: Ballet Fit, Swing Dancing…
- Tennis classes: We are committed to offer a diverse selection of tennis classes for both adults and children at different levels. You can view all tennis classes on offer on our website here. Sign up: 09:00 October 21 – 17:00 October 28. If you would like private tennis lesson, please send an email to Mr Nick Firth at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Swimming classes: We continue offering a wide range of swimming classes for adults and children. Please visit the websitefor more information. In this session, for Community Swim Lessons (School of Fish) and Community Swim Club (HSC), current participants will automatically retain their swimming level in their current class and that there is no need for reassessment. New participants joining the Winter Session must contact the Aquatics Manager, Mr Martin Hamilton at: email@example.com for an individual assessment. Sign up: 09:00 October 21 – 17:00 October 28.
- Saturday Youth Sports: In the Winter Season, Saturday Youth Sports will offer Soccer and Floor Hockey. (The Spring Season will offer Basketball and Tag-Rugby). For full details see the website.Sign up: 09:00 October 21 – 17:00 October 28.
IMPORTANT NOTE ABOUT PAYMENTS:
Payment for Community Programmes is required online during the registration process. You can pay the registration fees using PayPal/Debit/Credit Cards. PAY AS YOU SIGN-UP.
- The PayPal Gateway allows for payment via PayPal or valid credit/debit card.
- Make sure billing address entered matches the address of the credit/debit card.
- Any issues with the PayPal payment gateway should be dealt directly with PayPal at: https://www.paypal.com/us/smarthelp/contact-us
IN ALL CASES payment deadlines must be respected to ensure your space. Final confirmation of your place in any activity will come only after the payment has been made and received by UNIS Hanoi.
CANCELLATION AND REFUND POLICY: Please note that once you have paid for an activity your spot is confirmed and your status will be marked as “Enrolled”. If you decide to cancel you will be refunded 50% and expect the refund within 10 working days. This refund will only be available if cancellation is informed and made within 24 hours of the first lesson. No refunds will be granted after this time.
GUIDELINE ON HOW TO REGISTER:
- Please note that we use new sign-up system for the above programmes – now via VERACROSS system and you will be required to go through a login process.
- For sign up instructions, click HERE.
- Please read the Q&A carefully before registering and making payment:
- COMMUNITY PROGRAMME CATALOGUE AND REGISTRATION. Sign-up will open at 09:00 October 21 – 17:00 October 28 and is on a ‘first-come-first-served’ basis.
Questions: Contact Ha Thien Ha: firstname.lastname@example.org
EMPOWERING LEARNING FOR THE COMMUNITY BY THE COMMUNITY!
We hope to welcome many of you in the Winter session!