K2C have had lots of hands on fun this week, as they tried to find out answers to teacher questions:
- How might K2C help the UNIS community?
- What is a production line?
- Ask your child to explain how K2C worked together in a ‘production’ line to make play dough!
- If you want to make playdough at home, here is the recipe we used!
- Wednesday, January 30⋅10:00am – 6:00pm: ES Parent – Teacher Conferences (No Classes or Activities for ES)
Thursday, January 31⋅9:25 – 10:05am
- Friday, Ist February⋅9:25 – 10:05am ES Walk-a-thon Annual Service Learning Event
K2C Parent Helpers are needed from 1:00 pm to 3:00 pm. We will need at least 4 helpers, but more would be wonderful! Please let me know if you can help take a group of children to the field, join in with the warm-up exercises on the field, mark each child’s arm with a water-based marker each time they complete a lap and ensure all the children in their group return to our classroom at the end of the afternoon.
We hope you are getting excited to come together and support the Blue Dragon Foundation.
Blue Dragon is an organization that supports young people in crisis throughout Vietnam. This organization works to help children living on the streets of Hanoi, children with disabilities, children from very poor families, and victims of human trafficking. Blue Dragon’s dedicated staff aid over 1,500 of the most vulnerable girls and boys in Vietnam. You now have the sponsorship form to support your child as they walk to raise money to help other children in Vietnam. Please use the sponsorship form and send in your donations after the Walkathon. Cash donations can be submitted to your homeroom teacher OR donations can be made directly to Blue Dragon via their website. Students are welcome to invite friends and family abroad to support this worthy organization.
If donations are made directly on the Blue Dragon website, please write “UNIS Walkathon” in the message section (so donations can be tracked).