Don’t miss the Amazing Arts Auction with over 130 original artworks donated by our students, parents, faculty, staff and alumni. This is on show from February 15 to March 1 at noon and it could be yours!
HOW DOES IT WORK?
The concept is simple… students, faculty, staff, parents and alumni have donated a piece of art they have created for the auction and then for 10 days our community will bid in a silent, secret auction to take home the art of their choice!
Five steps for a successful secret, silent auction:
- Wander around the gallery in the Centre for the Arts and decide which pieces you would like to take home.
- Decide what you want to pay for it and complete one of the bidding slips. Be sure to include the artwork ID Number and your name and contact information.
- Post the bid in the sealed auction ballot box.
- Wait patiently to find out if you bid high enough!
- We will gather all the bids from the sealed ballot box at the end of 10 days and the artwork will go home to the highest bidder!
Over $10,000 USD was raised over the last two year thanks to this community’s generosity in donating their artworks! ALL the funds this year will go to support our Service Learning projects and partners through The Birthday Gift Fund.