The Board and senior leadership team met on campus last weekend (August 28-29) for our annual 2-Day meeting. Our agenda included the following:
- COVID-19 Crisis Management. Reflections on the 2019-2020 school year and planning for ongoing management of the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Strategy 2020-2023. Review of progress and planning for finalization of the Strategic Plan.
- Leadership Presentation featuring `The Future of Education’
- Head of School’s Annual Action Plan 2020-2021
- Board-Leadership consideration of anti-racism and equality efforts
- Team building including onboarding two new Board members and a new Secondary School Principal this year.
The meeting was highly productive and engaging, leaving the Board and leadership team prepared to work together towards important goals this year.