Please join us for the Board of Directors Community Meeting on November 5, 2019 at 18.30.
You are cordially invited to attend the Board of Directors Community Meeting which will be held on Tuesday 5th November, 2019 starting at 18.30. The meeting will be held in UNIS Hanoi Centre for the Arts (B10, upstairs) Black Box 1 & 2.
A reception will begin at 18.30 at which you can meet with UNIS Hanoi Board members. Wine, beer, soft drinks and light food refreshments will be available.
The formal meeting will start at 19:00 and will include the following:
- Introduction to Members of the Board of Directors 2019-2020
- Board Goals and Committees/Task Forces for the Year
- Comprehensive Financial Update to include:
- Overview of international school financing
- Country and regional economic factors
- Programme and staffing requirements
→ Proposed 2020-2021 Budget to include details of anticipated tuition and capital fees
- New Strategic Plan for 2020-2023 – an update from the strategy task force on progress to date
To prepare for and effectively respond to your questions, please send me in advance any specific Board or Governance questions you would like us to address at: firstname.lastname@example.org.