With the ever-changing landscape of services opening in Hanoi, the Community Connections Fair is a great way to find out about what is trending and locally available! Follow the event on Facebook for updates. The full participant list if available here.
- Dance studios to fitness centres
- Acupuncturists to physiotherapists
- Travel agencies to cultural shows
- Medical practices to dentists
- Healthy living to veterinary services
- Kids activities to cultural groups. . .we’ve got everything covered!
In addition to the popular services and organisations, a diverse range of sustainable vendors have been invited to promote their products which are eco-friendly, ethical, fair-trade or designed to minimize single-use plastics to our conscious consumers. You can find suppliers for some of the following items:
- Bamboo toothbrushes
- Refillable shampoo / conditioner / body wash stations
- Coffee from traceable origins
- Organic fruits and vegetables
- All-natural insect repellent
- Plant derived soap/shampoo bars
- Locally-made natural laundry detergent
Whether you just arrived in Hanoi or you are a local, the Community Connections Fair is the best way to discover what Hanoi has to offer, gather contacts and try new things!
Community Connections Fair
Date: Saturday 21 September
Time: 9.00 – 12.00
Location: UNIS Hanoi Canteen
Please bring ID to enter campus.
Questions? Contact Nathalie Grun at email@example.com
Below is a snapshot of who is attending…the full contact list is available HERE.