Trip Week – Essential Permissions, Passport/ID Update and Emergency Information

Dear Parents,

We are busy preparing for Trip Week and we hope you will enjoy discussing the upcoming activities with your child/ren.

An important part of our planning is ensuring your child/ren are safe and we need you to complete the following actions to ensure that

  1. we have shared agreements and expectations.
  2. all the medical and emergency contact information is correct for every child.
  3. an updated version of your child’s Passport and Visa or Vietnamese ID card is uploaded to their student’s portal page (for MS/HS students only)

You must complete ALL these essential activities on the Parent Portal in the Update Household Profile section and the Student Portal.

Parent Portal


A. Update Household Profile

  1. Contact Information: You must provide us with correct telephone numbers. We cannot contact you in a medical emergency if we do not have your correct contact information.
  2. Emergency Contact Information: We must have someone who we can contact if we are not able to contact you. Please check that you have completed or updated this information for this school year.

B. Medical Profile: You must review and update your child/ren’s medical profile. This is where you will record:

  • Allergies or conditions
  • Current, Allowed and Prohibited medications

Please read carefully the list of School approved medications and inform us of any exceptions for your child/ren. The School Health Centre will follow up with you if necessary when you submit your information.

C. School Policies: You will be required to read and agree to Trip Week Permissions in order for your child to attend Trip Week:

  1. Permission to participate
  2. Medical Care Authorization, Consent and Release
  3. Student Information

a. Dietary requirements (NOT allergies)
b. Sleep concerns

D. Passport, Visa or Vietnamese ID card: If your child/ren are are in MS/HS, you will need to be logged on to the student portal page to complete the uploading of the student Passport and Visa OR Vietnamese ID card. Please watch this instructions.

Student portal

Questions about Trips should be directed to respective School Divisions.
Questions about Medical information should be directed to School Health Centre
Questions about technical problems should be directed to

Print Friendly, PDF & Email