Dear UNIS Hanoi Family,
Giving blood can save up to three lives and the need is constant.
UNIS Hanoi is organising it’s annual community blood drive in collaboration with the National Institute of Hematology and Blood Transfusion (NIHBT) on Thursday, April 18 from 8.30 – 12.00 / 13.15 – 17.30 in the B7 Community Room.
This event is open to the wider community to join.
– Please read the Basic Donation Information
– Fill out THIS FORM (a schedule will be sent to you).
– Bring ID to register
– Eat a light healthy meal 2 hours before donating blood
– Drink as much water as possible
– Arrive between 8.30 – 11.15 or 13.15 – 17.30
– Complete registration form from NIHBT
– Medical examination (pulse, blood pressure, blood
– Wait 10-15 minutes for test results
– Donate blood 10 -15 minutes (250ml female, 350-450ml male)
– Refreshments, gifts and transportation allowance collection
– You save lives!
– Vietnamese donors are put on a donor database and are prioritized if a blood transfusion is needed
– 45,000VND transportation allowance (option to donate to Service Learning)
– Gift (option to donate to Service Learning)
School Health Centre (SHC@unishanoi.org)
Nurse Susan McComic (SMccomic@unishanoi.org)
Vietnamese Nurse Lan Anh (email@example.com)