Please join us for the Board of Directors Community Meeting on November 13, 2018 at 18.30
UNIS Hanoi Parents are cordially invited to attend the Board of Directors Community Meeting which will be held on Tuesday November 13, 2018 starting at 18.30. The meeting will be held in UNIS Hanoi Building B8b, Ly Thai To Learning Centre (Upstairs, new Canteen), rooms 116 – 118.
A reception will begin at 18.30 at which you can meet with UNIS Hanoi Board members.
Wine, beer, soft drinks and light food refreshments will be available.
The formal meeting will start at 19:00 and will include the following:
- Introduction to Members of the Board of Directors 2018-2019
- Board Goals and Committees/Task Force for the Year
- Comprehensive Financial Update to include:
- Overview of international school financing
- Country and regional economic factors
- Programme and staffing requirements
→ Proposed 2019-2020 Budget to include details of anticipated tuition and capital fees.
The meeting will conclude with a community exercise where attendees are asked to contribute to a group discussion topic.
To prepare for and effectively respond to your questions, please send me in advance any specific Board or Governance questions you would like us to address at email@example.com.
UNIS Hanoi Board Chair