This week has built excitement with the SDGs and we’re looking forward to UN Day on Monday.
4A Important Information
- October 21:UN Day. Please note that it’s early release at 1pm.
Explorations This Week
- Learning how to create screencasts to teach and showcase our learning. Look out for these in the coming weeks on your child’s SeeSaw.
- Taught skateboarding skills to our Grade One buddies.
- Focused on varying perspectives relating to humans changing the Earth’s surface.
- Continued to develop procedural writing using teaching skateboarding as a jumping off point.
- Problem solving using tickets at an arcade to provoke thinking and engagement.
Something to Try at Home
- You’ll be seeing many flags at UN Day on Monday. With your child try to match as many flags as you can with the country. Perhaps even look into the symbolism behind the flags.
As always, please do not hesitate to reach out should you have additional questions.