What a fabulous week. I have so much enjoyed getting to know your children. We have been exploring and inquiring into our learning space and becoming a connected community.
Important for Monday as this is helping us to start our first unit of inquiry.
Paper Bag Activity for this weekend. Check your child’s bag after school on Friday. All instructions are included on the bag. Please place objects that your child wishes to share that tell us about themselves in the bag and return to school by Monday, 19th of August.
Some helpful information to get the year started.
- Lunchtime – remember to send ID card with money credited to your child’s account or send a home packed lunch.
- Buses. If you child is not going home on the bus you need to contact the transport coordinator and cc me into the email.
- Hats are required during recess breaks and PE.
- We have a snack time in the morning at around 10:00am inside the classroom. In the afternoon there is no snack time provided in class but children may eat during recess if needed.
- A class schedule was sent home Wednesday. On it you will find the days and times for specialist lessons. We do not have a library time assigned to us yet, I will let you know as soon as I find out.
- If you need to contact me specifically about your child, my email is email@example.com. During the school day I do not regularly check email; for urgent matters please contact the E.S. office firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Parent Back to School Night – 5th September 2019. 6:00pm to 7.30pm. A time to learn more about the Elementary School and 2B.
- Class photos are Thursday, August 29th
- Next week is week B
- Please find a few photos from the learning that took place this week.