Welcome back to everybody.
During this month we will farewell Ippo and Jasper as they leave the UNIS Community. We wish them a wonderful transition to their new homes and thank them for being such a special part of our class.
We would also like to congratulate Bao who will replace Ippo as our new student council representative. Thank you for taking action to help our class and school Bao.
REMINDERS / INFORMATION
- We will be going on a field trip on Monday morning 20th January 2020 as part of our Celebrations unit to inquire into Tet. We will be visiting the Temple of Literature. The permission form will come home Monday and please return by Friday 17th January. We will also need to 2 parents to accompany us. You would need to be available from 8.10 until 12.20, even though we expect to return earlier. Please email me firstname.lastname@example.org, if you would like to accompany us and help supervise a group of 2A students. The first 2 parents to email me will be chosen. Thank you for your support.
What:Grade 4 Market DayWhen: TUESDAY 14 January 10:45-12:00Bring: maximum of 100,000 VND to spendThe products and services being sold will range from 10,000 VND to 50,000 VND. All profits will go to organizations that support Children’s Rights
- Week A Library is Monday
- January 14: Grade 4 Market Day
- January 17: Beginning of Semester 2
- January 20: Grade 2 Field Trip
- January 22 (Wednesday), 8:00 – 16:00: Student-Parent-Teacher Conferences
- January 24 – February 2: Tet Holiday
QUESTIONS TO ASK YOUR CHILD
- What problems might you encounter on your exploration? What are you designing and building to solve that problem in maker space?
- Do you need anything from home to help complete your maker space engineering project?
- What activities did you do during Literacy Rotations this week?
- What information report did you publish this week?