Welcome to 1D’s first blog post.
It has been an absolute pleasure getting to know your wonderful children this week. We’ve had a lot of fun building our community both in our homeroom and together with 1C.
This week we’ve…
- been for a walk around our new facilities and found a few important places like the nurses’ office and the ES office
- had some Play-based Learning with our G1 friends in 1C
- learnt more about each other’s family and where we come from
- talked about our summer holidays
- played maths games
- learned lots of new routines
Please see some photos of us all at the end of this post!
Here are the specialist times for 1D
I would love to make a class gallery of family photos. Please could you email me (email@example.com), a photo of your family. Thank you!
This year our timetable looks a little different and lunch is earlier. The school is providing fruit for a morning snack in Discovery to Grade 1. Your child will eat his/her snack from home just after afternoon recess. If they do not like the fruit, they can pick something from their snack/lunch box. Please let us know if you have any questions.
And finally… some photos!
See if your child can name all her/his new classmates and tell you his/her favourite thing about Grade 1 so far!
HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND!