I hope everyone has a wonderful Tet Holiday. Happy New Year to you all. Please see below for some questions you could ask your child about their learning as well as some activities they have been doing.
Things you can ask your child about:
- What is the social enterprise you will be a part of forming?
- What action are you hoping to undertake with your social enterprise group?
- How was your book report? What did you do well? What could you improve?
- What are some books you are now interested in reading?
- Can you show me your Biblionasium reading log?
Vocabulary list for the current Unit of Inquiry:
Goods and Services, Product, Consumers, Market Economy, Money, Forces, Unique Selling Point, Price, Needs and Wants, Social Enterprise, Risk, Profit, Loss, Entrepreneur, Supply and Demand, Target Market, Surplus, Shortage, Competition, Business
Math Game of the Week:
4s a Winner-A fun, engaging game for working on multiplication and division.
- ISA testing will be held the week of 2/26-3/2